Are you stressed out about money - not having enough, not knowing where it went, not feeling in control? Are you sick of feeling that bills just seem to pop up out of nowhere? Want a plan to pay off debt?
Years ago, my husband and I had $10,000 in debt and it was overwhelming. There were 4 credit cards to pay and a ridiculous Internet loan, all with different due dates, minimum payments, and passwords. It was a lot to manage and super stressful!
On top of that, there were regular household bills to pay and I always lost track of when I paid them and when they were due.
I finally had enough and decided to create my own budgeting system. My top two must haves were that it had to be cute and easy-to-use.
So I designed cute budget printables that help manage and track bills, debt payments, expenses, financial goals and the big B-word, Budget.
Honestly, I needed something cute to help me stay motivated! And it worked!
This changed my relationship with money for the better. When I track my money now, I feel more in control and secure.
We paid off our debt in 2 years. And if we can pay off our debt, so can you!
Get your stuff together!
- Feel more in control of your money.
- Pinpoint where you’re overspending by tracking daily expenses.
- Pay off debt with a strategy.
- Make your budget easier to stick with, using this system.
- Brainstorm ways to save or make extra money.
- Plan to get ahead instead of falling behind.
BUDGETING MADE EASY ebook is 56-page guide with a 7 step system to create a budget. This ebook shows you how to:
- create a budget
- organize bills
- pay off debt strategically
- set financial goals.
There are 17 budget binder printables included:
- COVER PAGE
- MONTHLY BUDGET PLANNER - 3 versions
- DAILY SPENDING LOG - 2 versions
- BILL PAY CHECKLIST
- NON-MONTHLY BILLS CHECKLIST
- DEBT ERASER TRACKER
- FINANCIAL GOAL SETTING
- ACHIEVING GOALS WORKSHEET
- INCOME BRAINSTORMING WORKSHEET
- CREDIT CARD TRACKER
- CHECKBOOK REGISTER
* This is an instant digital download (nothing will be shipped).